Monday, January 26, 2009

You should know this too

I have everything I want and could ever dream of.
Today, I spent a snow day with my kids. Sure, I could have sent Ayden to school. But, the snow was a great excuse to keep him home with me on my Birthday. We shoveled snow together, built snow forts, played school, built couch forts, and gave lots of loves. The kids were well behaved (because the only thing I asked them to give me was a day of happiness). When Steve got home, we went out to dinner (yummy yummy Japanese Steak house). The kids love the Hibachi (I do too). Then it was Ice cream for dessert. Good stuff.
As I sat with my family, I couldn't help but be filled with joy. My kids and hubby are healthy, loving and full of life. We have so many good times together. I am happy. I've received calls, emails and notes from so many wonderful family and friends wishing me a Happy day. It's been great to hear from all of them. My life is full, I love it.
So, all in all, I'm content, and very VERY thankful.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

It's funny that we are all turning 30, when I feel like I just graduated from high school, and I am always shocked that I already have three kids and another on the way...wow time just goes by. I am glad you had a great birthday!

KaufusiFamily said...

Glad to hear you had a GREAT day! Aren't your kids always like that?? They seemed to be so well behaved the last time I saw them.