Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A work in progress


I have many projects planned for my backyard. Grass, trees, flowers, deck, pool table, hot-tub, stereo system, and the list goes on......
But, with the help of a very dear friend, Steve and I finished the first of our many projects- the sandbox!! The kids had a blast playing on the huge pile of sand on the street. It was like a magnet to the neighborhood kids. The minute the dump truck left, the kids were here in full force. On bikes, with shovels and Tonka Trucks. It was so fun. Ayden and Jade had sand on every inch of their bodies. I'm sure my name was a cuss word for a few of the moms in my neighborhood!
Now, we are just saving our pennies for the next project- the deck.

1 comment:

The Schmitz Bunch said...

Rockin awesome Sandbox!! Way to go lady!