Sunday, August 3, 2008

No Such Thing as an Ordinary Day.

The thing that makes this picture so amazing is that he actually took his shirt off to surf down the stairs. Steve, my lovely husband, taught the kids this lovely activity. Surfing, or body boarding down our stairs. They haven't broke any bones yet, but have had some monumental fights over whose turn it is. I can't help but smile, knowing that these memories will stick with them forever.
This is what I found as I exited my bathroom one morning, kids in hats, reading books- my books. Their imaginations are so wonderful, but often get them into loads of trouble. Like the time Jade thought she was a talented hair cutter- resulting in the very short bangs you've been seeing. Or the day when Ayden took a few cans of spray paint to his skateboard- resulting in his lifetime ban to the garage. Good times.

No comments: