Saturday, September 12, 2009

St. Jude's

I'm sure I won't be blogging again for a while, so I'm reminding you now. This month, Chili's is working on their annual fundraiser for St. Jude's Childrens Hospital. Chili's is amazing and so generous in doing this for St. Jude's. When you go and eat at your local Chili's ask your server if you can "create a pepper", then color your pepper and donate whatever you can. You can even purchase tee-shirts to decorate and the proceeds from the shirts go to St. Jude's. If I get a minute, I'll post a picture of my rockin tshirt!!
On Monday, September 28th, all profits from all sales at Chili's go directly to St. Jude's.
So, times are tough for a lot of people (but hopefully getting better), and it may seem pretty crazy to take your family out to dinner. I say it's crazy not to. I am so thankful that my children are healthy enough to take to dinner! I am so thankful that I am not in debt up to my eyeballs with health care bills due to fighting my child's cancer. Thousands of families would give anything to take their kids out to dinner and celebrate their health. And, hopefully by working together with Chili's, we can make that a reality for those families!

No comments: