Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cedar Breaks with 120 kids, 12 adults and 2 busses.

Ayden still thinks I'm cool!
He's pretty cool too.
The ants go marching........
You'd be amazed how hard it is to get kids to form a line.
I went with Ayden's class to Cedar Breaks this past Friday. It was so fun, minus the one puke incident. Really, with 60 kids on a bus winding up the canyon, you expect a little vomit, right?
We listened to the park ranger explain "deposition", learned a new word- "OHWOW", hiked for a mile (listened to a lot of "I'm tired", "are we there yet?" and "I need to pee"), had lunch at Woods Ranch, then got to come home early for the day! It really was fun and I'm so glad I got to go with him. Huge thanks to my mom for taking Jadie so I could spend this wonderful time with Ayden.

No comments: