Saturday, May 30, 2009

Random

1. Pictures are still trapped on my camera and PC (trust me, they are awesome).
2. Finished reading Wicked -absolutely loved it. Seriously, how did I not know about this book?
3. Kids are done with school. Ayden celebrated his Kindergarten graduation at Maggie Moo's.
4. Jade is SOOO Happy to have her brother back with us all the time.
5. Our yard is 20% complete. We have tons more to do. But, my backyard paradise is slowly becoming a reality.
6. I am completely infatuated with Cedar right now. We have had afternoon thunderstorms every day for over a week. The smell is downright intoxicating. Really, is there a smell that is better than mountain rain??
7. Ayden's newest sarcastic remark: "You go do that" as in I say "I'm going to get our stuff ready for the lake" and he says "you go do that". It's not as nice as it sounds, but sure is funny.
8. The lesson I learned today: Jade doesn't take it too well when I rip the 5 day old bandaid off her hairy legs without warning. Many tears.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I agree, I love the clouds that roll in each day and the mild weather this summer has had for us so far, I wish it could be like that all summer long! I've never heard of the book wicked, whats it about?