Saturday, May 2, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

So, it's been a while since I posted anything. I'm a slacker, but I do have a couple of good excuses and a couple of really lame excuses for not keeping this more up to date!
In the last couple of months, we have been super busy! The weather is getting better and better, so that means more and more time spent out doors which means less and less time on my computer.
At the end of March, we traveled to California to visit my younger brothers. I have loads of great pictures to prove it. But, you'll have to just take my word for it because the pictures are all trapped on my PC (long story). We had a wonderful Easter in SLC with my Murphy family.
My mom bought a house last month (hooray!!), and we have been spending as much time as possible helping her get it fixed up. My back yard is in the process of being landscaped. Steve and I are going to do as much of the landscaping work as we can to help keep our cost down. My garden is ready for planting and my kids are still alive.
Today, we are celebrating my brother Blair. He has finished his Master's degree in Social Work!!!! Not, only did he get his degree, I'm pretty sure he got near perfect grades too! Oh, and he kept his family alive, and loved while working full time and going to school. He absolutely amazes me. It's hard not to feel like a slacker in comparison! I love him, he is the best big brother a girl could ask for!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Okay so it's time for another update!