Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ah Ha

I figured it out. I've been so sad the last couple of days and couldn't pinpoint the reason. I know now what it is!!! I miss my girls!
I really, really miss my girls. In the last few years, I've lost (by relocating) too many very good friends. We talk as much as possible with our busy lives, but it's not even close to being able to run over to their house to share a bottle of wine and vent about life.
I ran into a friend over the weekend and it made my day. I got an email from another friend yesterday and it was great to hear from her too. But, I think the combination of the two just made me realize what I've lost.
Girls, I love you so much and wow, I miss you. I feel a roadtrip coming on...........

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I heard Tenille went to Hawaii with one of her sister in laws, now that sounds so fun I have to admit I was jealous. Do you ever keep in contact with Eric anymore, last I saw of him he actually cut his hair off?

Did I ever tell you that Elena had her first baby on August 3rd, Ruby Mae, but she died at birth? In October she moved to New York, I think she probably needed a change after loosing a baby. (her boyfriend-fiance moved to New York with her).

I'm glad for emails and blogs and many other things that keep people a little more connected, but I bet it was hard leaving SLC where all your friends were.

I just dont keep in contact with many people from high school - everyone goes there own way , it seems that eventually you just start becoming friends with moms of your kids friends, oh well. Do you keep up with your old friends very much?

aaron and allee said...

Hmmm....sounds like it is time for another girls' cruise!

The Schmitz Bunch said...

www.allegiantair.com

Cheap direct flights LV to Wichita.

I love you!!!!

KaufusiFamily said...

I know what you mean. There is NOTHING like girl-time.

That weekend get-away to Park City hit the spot. Unfortunately what was like... 3 years ago.