Sunday, November 9, 2008

Using their words.....

Ayden: "Mom, there is this skate park in St. George and it is totally SICK, it's like OLD SCHOOL."
Further inquiry proved that SICK is equal to COOL and OLD SCHOOL is somewhat like an old VOLKSWAGON. Reminder: he's 5 and his dad is Steve.
Jade: "I'm a Princess in my TOWER". She is currently dressed in a hand-me-down, flaming pink, dance recital dress. She also has a crown on her head and makeup on her face. Her TOWER is her room. Now, if I could just get her to make friends with some magical mice and get that tower cleaned up!!!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Did you cut your hair? It's looks shorter.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and yes I am always busy..sometimes I wonder what bored must feel like...maybe I'll never know.
I have to admit I would be sad if Jade was my daugher and she never let me do her hair, girl hair is the best. I keep telling Joel I need another girl so that I can buy more hairbows.
Talk to you later :)