Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ayden's Boy Party

He's FIVE years old! It's official, he now knows everything, doesn't need help with anything (except transforming Transformers), and has an opinion on every little thing. He was thoroughly spoiled for his birthday (and is acting like it). We had loads of friends over to help him celebrate. First was Pizza, then Spiderman races, then cupcakes and icecream and finally (after much begging) we opened presents. This was a party for the boys, although Jade and Ash were allowed to hang out (I needed some females in the room!). If only I could figure out a way to bottle the energy that the 7 boys were exerting- I would be rich. Here are a few more pictures of our Birthday Bash!

Jade doing her best Spiderman Pose


Ayden getting his party on
A room full of energy and fun!

2 comments:

Amy and The Mack Pack said...

Fun party! Your kids are so adorable! I am glad you are keeping up to date on this blog! I miss you guys - and its fun to know the updates!

KaufusiFamily said...

It looks Ayden had a fun party. We are having Ammon's on Saturday. (If you happen to be in town, feel free to come). I too love reading your updates.