Thursday, March 10, 2011

I learned

Some things I learned while in Disneyland......

  • Coming down with the flu on the last day of your trip is much better than coming down with the flu on the first day.
  • Humans lose the ability to see where they are going while in Disneyland. Even adult humans. I almost lost my life to a 40 year old woman.
  • Ice cream can make even the angriest bear happy in Disneyland.
  • My kids honestly don't care what they are doing, as long as they are not waiting in line.
  • Or walking.
  • Carrying a 40 pound 5 year old on your shoulders is painful, very very painful. But, in reality it is less painful than listening to said 5 year old whine about her aching feet.
  • It is impossible to get through a Disneyland trip without aching feet, and legs, and back, and head, and shoulders, and hips.
  • Despite all of the above..... Disneyland makes your heart happy. And that is what makes it all worth it.

No comments: